Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lesson In Miracles - Lesson 5 - Immortality - How to be Immortal

A course in miracles. Manifesting Miracles Now. by meditation-mantra.org
See: http://www.meditation-mantra.com/what-is-taoism-master-key-of-alchemy.html

Then meditate. Let go of all duality / opposites and judgements.

If I cannot tell the difference between hot and cold, what happens if I burn my hand in a fire?

You will be fine. Because you will not know the difference between pain and pleasure.

But what if my hand burns off?

You will be fine, as you do not know the difference between loss and gain.

But what if I damage my body beyond repair?

You will be fine, as you do not know the difference between life and death.

At this point, you will be immortal. You are now free from the bonds of life and death.

But how can I observe the law of the Master Key of the Universe - Singularity, and not suffer all the above?

Simple. Live not by right and wrong or should or shouldn't. Live by WILL. If letting your hand burn off is not in accord with your will, let your hand remain fine. You can act without judgement. You can strive without effort. You can will without desire.

Now, you are totally free to "let your will take place" - on earth as it is in heaven. - Remember who said that?

No comments: